Special Features include:
- Length overall: 17,99 m (59.0′)
- Beam overall: 8,99 (29.5′)
- Draft: 0,93 m (3.0′)
- Light displacement: 25 tons
- Water: 500 – 1.000 L
- Waste-Water: 2 x 500 L
- Fuel: 600 – 1.600 L
- Solar Panels: 14 kWp
- E-Motors: 2 x 30 kW / 2 x 250 kW
- Generator: 22 kW / 100 kW
- Battery Capacity: 70 – 210 kWh
- Cruising Speed: 6 – 8 kt / 12 – 15 kt
- Top Speed: approx. 12 kt / 20 kt
- CE Certification: CE-A
- Range: Trans-Ocean: A
The SILENT Advantage:
- 100% Solar Powered
- Unlimited Cruising Range
- Lifetime Maintenance-free Motors
- Noiseless and Fume-less Luxury Navigation
- No Heat Build-up
- Highest Quality Materials & Craftsmanship
- Safest Marine Propulsion System
- 25-year Solar Panels Warranty
- 8-year Battery Banks Warranty
- For in depth specifications please write an e-mail to: email@example.com
For more information about purchasing a new vessel, owner assistance,
financial services or our purchase programs, contact:
Silent Yachts Australia
Phone: 0479 149 736
International +61 479 149 736
Noiseless cruising without any emissions, with unlimited range. The sound of the waves is like music in your ears and there is nothing disturbing this feeling.
Significantly lower purchasing price and maintenance costs, nearly no maintenance work, operational costs close to nothing and highest level of security and reliability.
The “E-Power” version comes with stronger dual e-motors than the “Cruiser” and more powerful batteries banks. This allows double the power and speed of the “Cruiser version”.
2×220 HP + 2×14 kW
With the “Hybrid Power” version, a hybrid of powerful diesel engines together with the electric motors achieve top speeds of 20+ knots.
N/A Silent 60
The Kite version features a towing kite with full automatic control. The SILENT yachts as well as the Kite System are adapted to complement each other perfectly, offering noiseless cruising and unlimited range but without any emissions. Conventional sails require a lot of space on the deck as well as maintenance and create shade on the solar panels. The Kite flies in altitudes of between 100 and 150m where the winds are much stronger, so the kite generates up to 20 times more power per square meter.