Special Features include:
- Length overall: 19,43 m (64‘)
- Beam overall: 9,5 m (31,2‘)
- Draft: 1,1 m (3,6‘)
- Light displ. (EC): 25 tons
- Water: 1.000 L
- Waste-Water: 2 x 400 L
- Fuel: 1.000 L
- Solar Generator: 9,000 Wp
- E-Motors: 2 X 30KW / 2 x 135kW
- Generator: 15 kW / 100 kW
- Cruising Speed: 6 – 8 kt / 12 – 14 kt
- Top Speed: approx. 11 kt / 20 kt
- CE Certification: A
The SILENT Advantage
- 100% Solar Powered
- Unlimited Cruising Range
- Lifetime Maintenance-free Motors
- Noiseless and Fume-less Luxury Navigation
- No Heat Build-up
- Highest Quality Materials & Craftsmanship
- Safest Marine Propulsion System
- 25-year Solar Panels Warranty
- 10-year Battery Banks Warranty
- For in depth specifications please write an e-mail to: email@example.com
For more information about purchasing a new vessel, owner assistance,
financial services or our purchase programs, contact:
Silent Yachts Australia
Phone: 0479 149 736
International +61 479 149 736
Noiseless cruising without any emissions, with unlimited range. The sound of the waves is like music in your ears and there is nothing disturbing this feeling. No struggling with the sails, no pesky ropes, and no diesel engine.
The “E-Power” version comes with stronger dual e-motors than the “Cruiser” and more powerful batteries banks. This allows double the power and speed of the “Cruiser version”.
With the “Hybrid Power” version, a hybrid of powerful diesel engines together with the electric motors achieve top speeds of 20+ knots.
“Sailor” – In addition to the perks of the “Cruiser”, the “Sailor” comes with the added convenience of sails. This is noiseless cruising without any emissions and with unlimited range.
In fair winds, while you are using the sails the batteries are charging. If the wind stops, or if you want to go against headwind, you can continue noiseless driving by switching to the electric propulsion.
The “Sky Sails” version features a towing kite with full automatic control. The SILENT yachts as well as the Sky Sails Yacht Kite System are adapted to complement each other perfectly, offering noiseless cruising and unlimited range but without any emissions. Conventional sails require a lot of space on the deck as well as maintenance and create shade on the solar panels.