Craftmanship and Quality at their best
In order to guarantee highest quality standards in combination with reliability and safety, we supervise and control the entire production process.
- Designers and Naval Architects from Australia, New Zealand, Italy and Germany.
- The design, brand and know-how are property of SILENT-YACHTS.
- Shipyards: For decades our craftsmen have been well known for their high-quality standards and the durability of their products.
- Materials: All technical components are supplied from trusted European brands with a worldwide service network.
- All components of the powertrain as well as the energy production and storage systems are personally installed by our field technicians. The same team of engineers is available for worldwide service and warranty if required.
- All vital components such as batteries, propulsion and power generators can be serviced remotely via the internet.
Controlling: We have established a three-level controlling system in order to ensure that the production process matches our requirements:
a.) Experienced naval architects work full time on visiting the production facilities on a daily basis to assure that the highest quality standards are being met.
b.) Australian and German technical surveyors control all steps of the production in close collaboration with the naval architects and visit the shipyard every second week.
c.) An external marine surveyor monitors the accomplishment of all milestones and the compliance with CE and other regulations on behalf of SILENT-YACHTS and our customers.